What Happens With Your Brain On LSD And Acid?
It’s quite the trip, using LSD or acid, but what exactly happens inside your head? Very interesting watch!
Your Brain on LSD and AcidWhat happens to your brain and body when you drop acid?
Subscribe for weekly videos: http://bit.ly/asapsci
GET THE ASAPSCIENCE BOOK: http://asapscience.com/book/
Created by: Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown
Written by: Rachel Salt, Mitchell Moffit, & Gregory Brown
Illustrated: by: Max Simmons
Edited by: Sel Ghebrehiwot
Instagram and Twitter: @whalewatchmeplz and @mitchellmoffit
Clickable: http://bit.ly/16F1jeC and http://bit.ly/15J7ube
Vine: Search "AsapSCIENCE" on vine!
SNAPCHAT US 'whalewatchmeplz' and 'pixelmitch'
Created by Mitchell Moffit (twitter @mitchellmoffit) and Gregory Brown (twitter @whalewatchmeplz).
Send us stuff!
P.O. Box 93, Toronto P
Toronto, ON, M5S2S6
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/div-classtitlethe-paradoxical-psychological-effects-of-lysergic-acid-diethylamide-lsddiv/FA7A234B809A951253AF5C29AC79CA4A The paradoxical psychological effects of lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
http://www.pnas.org/content/113/17/4853 Neural correlates of the LSD experience revealed by multimodal neuroimaging
LSD-induced entropic brain activity predicts subsequent personality change https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27151536
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0269881114555249 LSD-assisted psychotherapy for anxiety associated with a life-threatening disease: A qualitative study of acute and sustained subjective effects
Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) for alcoholism: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0269881112439253?journalCode=jopa
http://www.nature.com/news/no-link-found-between-psychedelics-and-psychosis-1.16968 No link found between psychedelics and psychosis
http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(16)31749-4 Crystal Structure of an LSD-Bound Human Serotonin Receptor
http://www.cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(16)31510-X?_returnURL=http%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS096098221631510X%3Fshowall%3Dtrue The Fabric of Meaning and Subjective Effects in LSD-Induced States Depend on Serotonin 2A Receptor Activation
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140673607604644/abstract Development of a rational scale to assess the harm of drugs of potential misuse
LSD modulates music-induced imagery via changes in parahippocampal connectivity http://www.europeanneuropsychopharmacology.com/article/S0924-977X(16)30016-5/abstract
Classic psychedelic use is associated with reduced psychological distress and suicidality in the United States adult population http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0269881114565653
- The recent news that a grand jury in Michigan has indicted three people, including two doctors, for2 Shares
- Fresh is best right? In fact, studies on the relative benefits of fresh and frozen show no consisten0 Shares
- Uncle Fat, as hes known to the locals,gained an unhealthy amount of weight by eating all the junk fo0 Shares
- If you want to skip the misery that comes with fighting a seasonal cold or flu, new research explain0 Shares
- (CNN)North Korea appears to go through cycles of detaining Westerners, especially Americans, for a v0 Shares
- Few benefits are more vulnerable than maternity coverage under the proposed bill, in a country where0 Shares
- Jimmy Kimmel was weeping on his show this week. After describing the heroic efforts of doctors to fi0 Shares
- A tunnel dating back to 1913 acts as one of the entrances to the Radford Army Ammunition Plant. Inte0 Shares
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya (CNN)At first glance, Sudan looks like any other northern white rhino:0 Shares
- Zhytomyr, Ukraine (CNN)The images are a little grainy, but in the half-light of a dusty Ukrainian ga0 Shares
Most Shared Posts
- Gupta: ‘Competent’ or ‘crazy’ misses the point of presidential mental health
- What the future may hold for Turpin siblings after alleged torture
- She Fought for Dignity Under the Law. She Died of Stab Wounds, Naked in the Snow.
- What It’s Really Like To Parent A Child With A Chronic Illness
- Is everything you think you know about depression wrong?